Scan...

mrs v

Reaction score
So I had my 20 week scan today, I was in for agggeeesss...I had a trainee sonographer so everything was double checked, wow amazing the detail they go into! So meet baby V for the 2nd time...

I am one very happy mummy to be :)

Attachments

• IMAG0200.jpg
    IMAG0200.jpg
    289 KB · Views: 65
Yes team yellow...hubby was trying to get a peak but babys legs were staying firmly closed :)

Wow! What a lovely, clear picture!! Glad all was well and that you enjoyed it :)

Last edited:
Aw so happy for you hun! Beautiful pic too. Congratulations :) xxx

Gorgeous pic! And well done for staying team yellow. Hope I am as strong tomorrow! But I just know I am gonna be on winky watch! X

Congrats! Lovely pic, and well done for staying team yellow!! xx

congratulations!! Lovely pic, its so exciting isnt it! Dont think id have the patience to stay team yellow, im dying for my second scan already so i can see what im having! lol x

Ah Congratsies!! Great scan pic!!

We just got back from ours, team yellow but OH knows :) I'm sure I saw a tinky winky but mw threw me by saying that could be a hand!

Xxx

Ah Congratsies!! Great scan pic!!

We just got back from ours, team yellow but OH knows :) I'm sure I saw a tinky winky but mw threw me by saying that could be a hand!

Xxx

Omg how will you not be tempted to ask him lol! Get your pic uploaded Mrs, and congrats for you too xxx

I would but have iPad and IPhone so can't upload :/

I thought I would be tempted but not at all...so unlike me!xx

Glad all went well and your bubs behaved so well too, lovely photo xx

Thank you for all your lovely messages ladies, and to those who have wrote in journal, its so nice to.share with you all, look forward to seeing other pics this week...enjoy it! X

Congratulations on a healthy little bean!! Lovely pic!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back