Scan yesterday-heard heartbeat for first time!!!

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Hi guys

Had scan yesterday (it was a nucral screen), so thought I would share a few piccies wth you...it was magic. First scan @ 8 weeks babes was so small but this time he/she was somersaulting everywhere, arms and legs going like mad. We heard the heart beat too which sent me off into a blubbering wreck...My OH sat with his mouth hanging open for half an hour, he was blown away. I love my baby so much and cant wait to be a mummy!!!!

Sorry pics arent too clear....

babymccoy12weeksand3dayssmallforpho.jpg

And this one is arm and hand waving to left, head to right blowing bubbles.....

babymccoywaving12weeks2dayssmallfor.jpg

I am so happy!! the doc said and I quote "you have a perfect baby, with a beautiful spine and nasal bone!!!!" :shock:

Tee hee xxxxxx

Thankies, been grinning like a cheshire cat and rubbing my belly since last night!! :lol: :lol:

aw it's lovely isn't it! did you get any vibes about the sex? When i saw Eva on her first scan i just felt like she was a girl - it was very strange :D

hearing the hearbeat it so amazing isnt it! x

I keep calling baby "him" at the mo...to be honest I think its a boy-it was being naughty and wouldnt play ball for the scan, doing somersaults and standing on "his" head!! They said "he" was a terror already so it HAS to be a boy :roll: :lol:

But the spine is so beautiful (docs words, not mine) and it looked so graceful jumping about it could be a ballerina girl......

The heartbeat took my breath away to be honest, didnt expect to hear it so early-wish I had recorded it on my mobile phone now as I am dying to hear it again!!xxxxxx

Awwwww Zoe,

That is great, I am so pleased for you!!! And jealous :wink:

Ask your midwife to use a doppler and record it on your phone next time, I am sure my OH will :wink:

Pics aren't too clear, but you can still make them out hun, they are great!!!!

Loved reading your posts hunny, glad all went well (*hugs*)

You will be joining me in 2nd trimester soon......cant wait to see you xxx

That is fantastic news Zoe! Your baby is gorgeous!! What an amazing feeling. I have my nuchal scan on Wednesday so will post some pictures from that when I return.

Yipppeeee - congrats again!!

Lyns xx

Thanks again girlies, cant wait to join you in 2nd tri on Monday!! Cant believe how quick the first tri flew by...

Lynds, you will be amazed by how much LO will of grown, I was totally blown away by the whole thing....and the peace of mind we got from the results was worth every penny we paid for the scan, to hear them tell you everything looks "perfect" and they spent loads of time pointing out various things like babys stomach, brain etc it was amazing. My OH sat with his mouth hanging open for the whole thing

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, make way for me in 2nd tri Jads and Lynds, I am coming to get ya!!!! :lol: :dance: :dance: :moon: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back