Scan tomorrow!

Layla

Reaction score
Cant wait for this scan, this is the deicder for me, If Coby is still big they are hopfuly going to induce me early, but if he has evend out then thats good too.

cant wait to see him again, i will post pics as soon as i get back

good luck Amy's mum and davina, i know your apointments are tomorrow aswell :)

Lucky you!!!

I wish I could have seen the baby one last time but they only do a 12 and 20 weeks scan where I am!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow, at what time is it?

they only do a scan at 12 weeks and 20 weeks here too, im having extra growth scans coz they are worried hes growing to big.

its at 12.00, then i have to see the Doc after to find out whats going on.

You might be there for ages knowing the hospital, mind you good training for labour lol

Hopefully everything will be ok, otherwise let's hope the worst would be you have your baby early :)

Good luck to you all, hope that your appointments go well! keep us posted. xx

Good luck Layla, you're so lucky getting to see your little (or maybe not so little) man again lol

Thanks Layla,

I am really nervous about tomorrow, i am just hoping this water infection has cleared up and doesn't show in my urine, i don't want to have it anymore :(

I have a feeling that they are just going to leave me to go naturally, which is a little nerve wracking, if Amy got stuck at 7lb 11oz then lets hope this one isn't going to be bigger! Amy wasn't a large weight so i don't know why she got stuck.
It's not a nice thing to go through and i hope it doesn't happen again. :?

Good luck to all those that have appointments tommorrow. :D

thanks layla

i am really excited about tomorrow. i am actually going to get a date and hopefully a time when i am going to hold my little one.

speak to you tomorrow afternoon

and good luck to you as well amy.

x

You getting an induction date then davina?

Is your baby big?

Hello

Good luck tom Layla, i hope everything goes well, and to everyone else good luck make sure you all post some updates for us.
Katrinaxxxxx

Hope both of you get on okie tommorow - dont forget to keep us posted

Layla - do you think you will get any scan pics?!

L x

not happy!!

Coby is weighing in at 8lbs and messureing 39 weeks. they are insisting that my due date is the 22nd and not the 14th of jan, which makes things even worse coz it means Coby has a week more of growing to do.

he is putting on half a pound a week so by the 22th he will be over 10lbs.

they have given me an induction date for the 16th of jan, but hopfuly i would have had him by then, coz im still convinced my date of the 14th is right, and as soon as the 1st of jan gets here im doing everything possible to get him out, sex, curry, pineapple, you name it!!

here is the scan pic of his face, hopefuly you can make it out

Picture040.jpg

Im sorry your feeling disapointed Layla.
Im sure something will have worked for you by then.....clary sage, walks, nipple stimulation....theres a few more for you to add to your list LOL.
Keep your chin up and look forward to meeting ya bub. Ohhhhh soooooo exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back