Scan tomorrow!

Layla

Reaction score
im so nervous, i know my baby is there coz i have heard the heart beat with my dopler, but now im thinking,"what if there is something wrong with it"
silly i know, and i was like this on my other two aswell, its just such a nerve wrecking and exciting time at the mo!

don't worry you'll be fine!! i was a nervous wreck today when i went for mine!

how early did you manage to find the heartbeat with the doppler? just wondering as was thinking about getting one that i have seen on ebay which was quite cheap!

i have rented one from mybump.com, i think thats the web address.

i was 11 weeks when i got it, but some girls on here have one and have found the heartbeat at 9 weeks

I can really recommend www.mybump.com aswell.

Only problem is that it's turned into a nightly ritual to have a tune into bub. Hoping that it doesn't damage the bub in anyway.

Before I had my first scan I was sure there was going to be something terribly wrong, but all was fine. It was magical :D

Hi

Got my 12 week scan next Thursday and I already nervous about it :? . I keep thinking that when I see an article in a magazine or on TV about a baby with a particular illness that this is a warning to me about my baby. I know that it is totally irrational but I cant stop thinking the worst.

xx

well everything was fine, they only picked up on one thing, that the baby is BIG! lol they could not fit him all on the screen, had to take pics of him in 2 shots, head and body, then pelvis and legs.

my other half was 9 10 born so im not that suprised lol

will try and post the scan pics later

here they are....

side profile...

Picture7.jpg

face on and top half of body....

Picture8.jpg

sorry they are not very clear, 1) i didnt have a full bladder and 2) i took a pic of them with my web cam to post them on here

Layla your baby is beautiful, absolutely devine. I was told my second baby was quite small and he was 9.10!!!!! so glad I had a c-section after all. God knows how big this is going to be.

thanks hun :)

I have no idea how big, they will know more at my 20 week scan, all they said was, he/she is on the big end of the scale for 12 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back