Scan tomorrow!

KikoDinoGirl

Reaction score
Wahooooo! I am so excited. I had the nuchal scan two weeks ago, but because the baby was 11 weeks and not 13 weeks like my last period said they have to repeat it again tomorrow morning. I am very excited to see the little baby again! I am so excited to see how it's changed and developed in only two weeks.

I am also feeling great because I am in the 2nd trimester officially, and whilst I was vomiting yesterday today I feel amazing! The first time I have felt this good since pregnancy!

I am also secretly pleased that husband has to have blood test rather than it just being about me being poked and prodded. I posted on the first trimester bit about having sickle cell trait/anaemia test come out as a concern. I am fairly certain I am just anaemic but it's good that Chris has to suffer a teeny weeny bit :)

:cheer:

Good luck tomorrow....enjoy seeing your lo again :D

Good luck - hopefully you can just relax and enjoy this one! don't blame you feeling a bit smug your OH has to have something done for a change, it's about time they had to suffer too even if it's only a little blood test :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back