• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan Tomorrow :pray:

hayze

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,Just have to share, I have my 1st scan tomorow at 2.30. Im soooo nervous. I had a missed m/c in June last year and found out at 14 weeks but the baby had died at 12. Im so worried.

xxxxxx

:pray: :pray:

I bet everyone's scared hunny, fingers crossed for you, I'm sure you'll be fine, xx

Best of luck hun - all will be good this time :hugs:
Xx

Aww hunny good luck. I had an early scan this time as I had a mc on the last one :( its hard but I'm sure it will be fine don't worry and enjoy! :)

Thanks eveyone. I will be on tonight to update you all :) Fingers crossed, toes crossed, arms crossed, legs crossed, eyes crossed lol :) xxxxxxxx

Good luck hun. I had an early scan too this time as I had a missed miscarriage in May last year, and everything was fine :) Let us know how you get on :) xx

Everything crossed for you honey xxx (even my kisses)

Oooh good luck!!!!
I'm in the same boat I have 12 wk scan on the 21st. 8 wk was fine but I just can't relax after the mmc in sept.
So scary
I have everything crossed for you xx

Hiya, all went brilliant. Heard a fantastic heartbeat and saw little baby wriggling around. Im also 8+4 :) so im 3 days infront now :)

Thanks for all the support girls :) Love to you all xxxxxxx

Fantastic news! I know how you feel it was amazing when I had my 8 wk seeing bean and a strong heartbeat!
I'm just so nervous about 12wk now in just over a week now agh!!!
Hope all continues in the same great way for you
Xx

Awww good luck to everyone with their upcoming scans. Im not quite out of the woods yet but fingers still crossed xxx

Great to hear, fx for your 1 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back