• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

scan tomorrow guess the sex?

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
i have my scan tomorow afternoon and thought, like others, it would be fun to guess the sex of my baby!

sooo whatcha think?
DSC00214.jpg

(12 week scan pic)

I guess a girl, and im always right! (lol only joking :lol: ) Bet your really excited to see you baby again. Good luck for tomorrow :D .

um, i dont mind at all what sex, but i have being calling bump 'him' for a long time now! :think:

oh and heres some things that ive had/felt during my pregnancy:

no morning sickness at all. :cheer:
a love for O.J but if i have it it causes me to have cystitious! (cant spell)
little bit of heart burn
want spicey food when ive hated it all my life
felt LO move sinse 18 wks - now very strong, very active baby.
most kicks are high. (just below belly button)
ive put a stone on in weight

im going to say boy!!!
good luck with your scan tomorrow hun

Hi

I say boy, just a guess and it seems everyoenis having boys this time
Katrina

Your symptons are very girly! OJ is meant to be a girl craving though I had a girl and it would make me very sick :puke:

I ate everything with chilli, got awful indigestion and my kicks were high up! I was also thinking I was having a boy :lol:

If its a girl you will be so happy! The shopping is so much fun and they are so charming! bviously boys are adorable too so it doesn't really matter, its nice finding out though.

You must be so excited :hug:

Girl!!! Defintely!!

Same as me - no morning sickness (I just has a little period of nausea in the mornings if I didn't eat anything for breakie) - LOVE oranges & orange juice - shes a real wriggler!!

Have fun at your scan :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Sounds similar to my pg symptoms with DD!
I say girl on symptoms.. but i voted boy on the pic lol!
Good luck!!

I say girl, going by pic and by your symptoms.

Did you get any spots (I'm asking everyone this, sorry!!).

Heather x

omg !!!!!
its a.......................................................................................

GIRL

feel weird about it as of yet - i really really thought i was having a boy - who whole 'picturing it in my head' has to totally change now... my partner is exactly the same. im sure we'll get used to it tho. lol. otherwise the scan went brilliantly well. :) :dance: :cheer:

scan pic to follow tomoz...

Yay!!!! Congrats hun!! Uve broke the boy streak!! We should have a bunch of girls following now!

Have u thought of any names yet?
Cant wait to see your piccy!! :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back