Guess the sex....The Results are in!!!

I am over the blinkin moon!!!!!!!!! Can't stop smiling, my gut instinct was wrong, but in the words of Lauren....' am I bovvered'!!!!!!!

I'm off to buy a pink babygro in a bit to wrap up for my mom, then we're gonna drive over there to say hello and show them the pic from today......

here she is: Elizabeth (Libby) Ann

ElizabethAnn.jpg

Thats a lovely pic i just got given a pic of her profile which u culdnt even tell it was :(

aww little pink dust....must of got confused...congrats great piccy

Becks_again said:
Thats a lovely pic i just got given a pic of her profile which u culdnt even tell it was :(

Awww hun....that won't matter when she's here and you can't take your eyes of her :hug: :hug:

cloud9 said:
aww little pink dust....must of got confused...congrats great piccy

Haha....the waiting room bit was empty when I got there, so I think someone crept in and switched the dust.......it makes no difference to me that she's not a blue bump....was just hoping my gut instinct was right...but I s'pose I have to let OH be right some of the time!!

Yay! Congratulations on your baby girl!!! Maybe there is some truth in the bump-shape rule...

Is your OH pleased? Bet he's gloating cos he was right!

maybebaby said:
Yay! Congratulations on your baby girl!!! Maybe there is some truth in the bump-shape rule...

Is your OH pleased? Bet he's gloating cos he was right!

Is he pleased? Welll, if I said yes, then that would be an understatement :lol: He keeps telling me how he's always right, and was gagging for a lil girl, he really wanted it to be a daddy's girl :dance:

awww a lovely little girl :D congrats hun lovely scan pic xxx

congratulations!!!! WOHOO!!!

Even though I was soooo wrong!

I'm so pleased for you and so envious because I want mine NOW!!!! :cheer:

I'vegone all emotional.....ooooh big big big hugs for you both and Libby, What a beautiful name!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

YAY!!!!!!
A girlie!!!! I guess you did have a girlie bump after all!!!
Congrats honey and what a beautiful name!!
That scan piccy is stunning!! Lovely detail!! :cheer:

Congrats!! Gorgeous piccie too, she is a cutey pie, great profile!!

I am convinced since BFP mines a boy and OH thinks pink, so lets see whos right!! He would love a daddys girl too!!

How did your mum react with the pink babygro?? What a lovely lovely idea that is xxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

a beautiful little princess!!!!! How exciting!!! I am so pleased to hear this Em, and the picture is fantastic, she looks very cosy!!!!

Thanks eveyone for your posts.....I'm still soooo excited, kirly & missac not long till yours now, I will be sending flash your bits vibes your way!! - It's great to know... :cheer:

check out her first little suit......

DSCN0879.jpg

zoe c said:
How did your mum react with the pink babygro?? What a lovely lovely idea that is xxx

:lol: :lol:

Well....she was convinced it was boy too, so she SCREAMED in shock when she opened the parcel and glimpsed the pink!!!!! :lol:

She is soooo excited, and told me she has been saving a little white embroidered dress that I wore when I was newborn for when I has my own daughter, so she's off to find it out the loft today :lol: Awww....I nearlly cried at that point!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back