• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Guess the sex....The Results are in!!!

kirlykird said:
Emmylou said:
Haha - oh bless!! I wouldn't be surprised actually if my MIL pulls a box of motheaten babygro's out of the attic too from 1976 when my OH was born!!

if you think that's bad my OH asked his mum if he had any clothes from when he was a baby... the vintage 70's Swedish look... please let it be a girl, please let it be a girl :pray: :pray: ..spare my child this unfortunate fate :pray:

:rotfl:

This is what I think of that idea ... :moon: ! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: And I guessed BOY on you're poll.....I feel so cruel now.....maybe if they could get lost/ stolen whilst your OH is at work one day??? :think:

Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:
Emmylou said:
Haha - oh bless!! I wouldn't be surprised actually if my MIL pulls a box of motheaten babygro's out of the attic too from 1976 when my OH was born!!

if you think that's bad my OH asked his mum if he had any clothes from when he was a baby... the vintage 70's Swedish look... please let it be a girl, please let it be a girl :pray: :pray: ..spare my child this unfortunate fate :pray:

:rotfl:

This is what I think of that idea ... :moon: ! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: And I guessed BOY on you're poll.....I feel so cruel now.....maybe if they could get lost/ stolen whilst your OH is at work one day??? :think:

and so you should feel bad! I have images of my baby with brown corded flares and a knitted jumper with a Moose on or something, even worse a Darla horse! ( red Swedish national symbol... red wooden horse) :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back