Scan tomorrow.. Can't fricking wait!

number2

Reaction score
Whoop, got my scan at 3.45 tomorrow, can't to see bambino again, and to definately find out if they are a Steve or an Eve! Have asked a few friends with predictions, and bar one they are all saying team blue, so we'll see.

Don't mind having another boy, as I know I'll be having more babies so will hopefully eventually get my girl!

Will update you all tomorrow with results! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::dance:

Most people who have found out for august are having boys it seems lol. Good luck hun :) x

Aye - we're predicting a boy and we're due 11th Aug. We didn't find out but ALL of Jamie's family are lads. I suppose it would be nice for a change to have a little girl but either way we're not fussed :)

im the same as you all my OH`s family have got boys so i knew mine was a boy lol but seems like everyones having boys now aswell. Where are the girls for our boys in august loool! x

Well come 11th Aug (hoping for a week or two before!) we'll see eh?! lol!

haha, I'm due at the end of August and I've just found out today at my scan that we're having a boy!!!
Good luck with your scan hun xx

Well it looks like the August babies are all boys! I'm having one too!

Wow! CONGRATULATIONS!! Fab news!

Congrats! ANOTHER boy haha! Is it the month of the boys or something? I wonder if there is someone somewhere in the country actually having a girl in august lol! x

August is officially team blue :) congrats lovely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back