• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan today!!!

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Had scan this afternoon. I went in the room and there was a young woman sat in the chair and an older woman there too. The younger woman explained that she was in training and asked if it was ok for her to scan me, I said yes thinking that a trainee would take longer to do it :wink: . I was worried at first cos I could only see a black space and nothing that looked like a baby, but then she stopped moving the thing about and the older woman said 'Yep there is one baby there with a good heartbeat' :D I didn't see the heartbeat though cos she kept pausing the image. At one point we saw the baby wriggling it's legs :D . I'm so proud I can't stop grinning. The date they put me at is 11+2, which is a day later than what I thought and a day earlier that the docs put me at, so now due on 30th March. It seems more real now, I can't believe the little thing in the pic is actually inside me. I couldn't resist it any longer, I went to tesco this evening and bought a pack of newborn sleepsuits. We're going to tell everyone at the weekend and I can't wait :cheer: :cheer:

Aw hun i'm so pleased for you :cheer:

I'd have told everyone by now, dont know how you've kept it a secret for so long

Gr8 pics

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks :cheer: . It was hard keeping the secret at first but then it was more like 'I know something you don't know' :lol:

Ooo so cute and how exciting!!!

This has made me even MORE excited about Friday!!

Don't you just wanna reach in there and cuddle it!!

x

Congrats hun xxxx

Now, get plenty of rest, eat healthy and if your fella makes some narky comment about pregnancies, slap the git for me :rotfl:

oh - those piccies are so cute!! They're about the best early one's I've seen.

I've got my scan tomorrow and I'm SO nervous... :shock:

:hug: Pics are great! Glad all is well!

I still find it hard to believe that I have a little one in my tum! I dont think it will sink in till I have a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back