Scan today!

LucyBee

Reaction score
It's our scan today!
CAN'T WAIT (evidenced by the fact that it's now 2.30am and I can't sleep). It's like Christmas Eve.
Slightly anxious to make sure everything is ok but mainly excited to see the baby again and hopefully find out if it's a girl or a boy!
I'll post a pic when I get back!
L x

It's so exicting isn't it! Thats how i described it, like christmas eve. Hope all goes well for you and baby has its bits showing.

Good luck with your scan, can't wait to see piccies! Hope baby shows you the right bits so that you can find out the sex. :cheer:

Good luck with your scan, can't wait to see piccies! Hope baby shows you the right bits so that you can find out the sex. :cheer:

EDIT: Sorry about the double post?! Its too early for my computer it wants to go back to sleep :sleep:

good luck with your scan.... can't wait to see the pics

Good luck with your scan!! Hope bubs lets you see their bits!

Good luck hunny!!!

hope lil one is behaving itself xx

good luck i hope everythings ok. so are you joining the pink club or the blue club!! :dance:

ooooo how exciting! Hope baby is smiling for the camera :D

i bet she knows the sex, her scan was at 9.30am!!!

come on lucy.. were dyin to hear ur news :D:D:D

ah I see her scan was at 9.30am was it **taps fingers on desk** Come on then girly I demand to know the sex, you cant keep us waiting, its just not nice lol :lol:

Lucy Bee...I demand you to post immediately we need to know whether you are joining me in (blue corner) or going into the pink corner!!!

Hope the scan went well :cheer:

They do this to us everytime!! We're all patiently waiting here, suspense killing us while they are out shopping for pink or blue things!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back