Scan today...**Pics Added**

Froslass

Reaction score
Eeep!

I've not slept a wink all night!!

It's at 12pm and I'm just so worried something wont be right!

LO has been kicking away all night so he/she seems excited too! lol x

Last edited:
thats a good sign then Flugel.... looking forward to seeing pics after... Enjoy it.... :)

Good luck Flugel

Mine is on Thurs can't wait xx

Ooooooooooooooo I'm so excited for you!! Everything will be fine.... you know it will! Stop stressing, it's not good!!

I've just taken thursday off, I haven't got a car at the moment so thought I'd have a relaxing morning drinking a million gallons of water then lesuirely head to the hospital and then bounce around hyper for the rest of the afternoon after scan!! :D

Fluuuuuuuuugggggeeeeeel!!!
Where are you!?! We're all waiting in anticipation............... How did it go? xxxxxxx

Hi ladies x Sorry i never updated yesterday! Had a bit of a mental day..lol

Baby kept moving about at scan and they couldnt get all the things on the checklist! lol So i had to wait a few hours then go back and thankfully everythings fine :) x

Still on team yellow though!! Baby had legs crossed the first time so couldn't see (though we THINK we might have caught a glimps and it did look a bit team pink- but the sonographer said she wouldn't say for sure because apparently it's easy to be mistaken) and the second time the cord was between the legs!! Hehe xx

I'll post some pics as soon as i can find my phone! lol xxx

Awh fantastic news hun! So pleased everything's come back ok! Well done on staying team yellow!! :D xxxx

Fab pics hun. So pleased everything went well, even if he/she was being a monkey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back