Scan today *Edit* -photos!

Rosebay

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got my scan at 11.40am this morning, I'm nervous but excited. Baby was kicking me this morning which was nice but I'm still apprehensive.

Just wanted to share!

+++

:wave: I am sure the baby is ok. Enjoy the scan :hug: :hug: :hug:

wow thats come round so quick good luck hun xxxxxxxx

Good luck for todays scan luv :hug: :hug: look forward to seeing a pic of your little bubs later :hug: xx

Good luck today. Enjoy seeing your little one!!

X

hope your scan went well!!! :D looking forward to some pics! :cheer:

We're back! Everything was fine :) Phew! Poor baby was asleep with its hands on its face until she started poking about, we saw it wake up! So amazing to see it :) We didn't find out the sex and there's nothing in the photos to tell although they're a bit fuzzy round the face as they have their hands there too.

Such a relief to have everything checked :)

Thanks for the good wishes guys, will try and put a photo up but our scanner has busted and I'm not sure how good a photo will look

+++

Glad everything was fine and went well! :D

its amazing.. i want to do it all over again!!

Ok, here goes:-

thing27.jpg

thing25.jpg

thing24.jpg

thing23.jpg

As I said, his or her hand is kind of behind her head in some- I like the sideways action shot which was when they suddenly woke up!

+++

Ahhhhhh rosebay they are absolutely stunning pics hun they really are, they bought a tear to my eye :hug: :hug: :hug:

The second one where he/she is all arms and legs is well cute :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

I really like the second picture it looks like they are dancing

Is the white bit in the second one at the bottom a pelvis or something else? Not sure how bones or flesh show up and my Mum was asking...? :think:

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back