scan this morning

purple13

Reaction score
just got into work after my scan this morning. all was well - trog was wriggling around but was quieter than last time (when all it did was hiccup and bounce everywhere) - it was sooo amazing to see the difference between 13 weeks and 22+4 weeks!!

anyway, all is absolutely fine with baby. we saw everything, from every finger and toe, to the kidneys, to the inside of the heart - and apparently trog now weighs 1lb 1oz.

i've got an anterior placenta, which explains why OH hasn't felt trog yet - but its well away from the cervix so not a problem.

we waited right til the end of the scan to make a final decision on finding out the sex. i knew OH really wanted to know so we said 'yes' to finding out - trog nearly didn't oblige by keeping legs firmly crossed, but with the sonographer bouncing my stomach up and down, we saw that we're having a...

BOY!!!!!!

OH burst into tears! We're both chuffed to bits :) :)

Congratulations!

So pleased it went well, though you make me very jealous - I can't WAIT to find out the gender :D

Well done you!

oh yay im sooo pleased for you :D
glad all is well did you get a piccie?
manda xx

Congratulations :hug: :hug:

I hope frank is obliging and doesn't cover up so we can find put the sex!!!

cheers guys

trog2-1.jpg

hopefully this pic will work - the quality isn't fab though... we saw much more on the screens but the sonographer didn't take too much time over getting clear photos.

awww yay!! :D hopefully ill be joining team blue on thursday to!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back