Scan this arvo but still worried...*Updated*

girlygirl

Reaction score
Have my scan this afternoon but still worried that OH will see some privates i don't want him too. I deffo don't want to know the sex as feel that it will ruin the surprise. I know ive said it b4, sorry. Everyone who has had a boy has told him you can defiantly see a willy sticking up if it is a boy so he is 50% likely to find out. Im going to tell the scanner to please dont give away any suprises but still dont hope it shows.:|
Was telling baby to keep its legs crossed earlier and be a good baby. :)

Well I was told it was definitely a little boy... twice... was even shown little boy bits... but... the last two times it's definitely a girl.. :roll: theres no guarantee..and OH might see the cord and think thats the willy anyways...

if two gynaecological consultants can't get it right, I doubt an untrained person could! just remind the sonographer that you don't want to know and they won't actively show it...

Thats what i thought really but his mates with boys said you can deff see something. Maybe it was the umbilical cord they saw. Im sure the genitals are so small at 20 weeks anyhow...it may not even be sticking up! I just want it scanned and over now so i know it is still a surprise when it pops out.

Dont worry the sonographer will avoid showing it to you if you dont want to see. There is no way my hubbie would have recognised anything. Also we didnt find out the sex but found once the scan was going on didnt even think about it, its just so amazing!!

Good luck with the scan.

Hope it goes well & baby keeps it a surprise for you :hug:

yes i know! Men!
I keep telling baby to hide it from Daddy :lol:

Scan yest was great. Was in there about 15 mins, baby gave NOTHING away which was cool. Hubby was also chuffed that he didnt see anything as now respects the decision to keep it a suprise at birth. Finally!
They showed us the bottom when she was measuring the legs and gave nothing away.
She even gave us 3 photos for free, bargain. They should be £15 each at my hospital. :shock: :D
So im deffo team green. :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back