• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan soon, team guesses!

Penstraze

Reaction score
This week is dragging so badly have my scan next tuesday and can't wait! :cheer: Although getting a little nervous now just hope everythings ok! :pray:

To help make the time go quicker I'm taking bets on which team we'll be joining! So far no takers for team blue yet my mum, sister, Dad, MIL and friend are all sure its a girl! So what do you girls think?

I was gong to say blue too...... just got a feeling!

Hmmm have you had any cravings? And has your OH put on weight since you fell pregnant? Apparently sweet cravings is a girl and savory for a girl. Apparently it will be a boy if your OH has put on sympathy weight (it has worked for us ;) )

However my gut reaction is pink. You must be so excited, I hope Tuesday comes really quickly for you :D

Yay some guesses! Umm sweet cravings mostly (ben and jerries chocolate fudge ice cream mmmmm) although did have one for sweet pickled onions earlier on but am over that now does that still count as sweet :think: DH has lost weight since I got pregnant.

Its going to be soo frustrating if baby wont flash for us!!! Come on tuesday hurry up!!! :lol:

Penstraze said:
Yay some guesses! Umm sweet cravings mostly (ben and jerries chocolate fudge ice cream mmmmm) although did have one for sweet pickled onions earlier on but am over that now does that still count as sweet :think: DH has lost weight since I got pregnant.

In that case definitely pink :D

Mine's Tuesday too! I think I have a blue bump but that's only from reading too many old wives tales and not because of a gut instinct.

Toooooo excited, I'm definitely not going to sleep on Monday night! Shall we stay up together? lol

Penstraze : Pink

NickyB : Blue

Good luck to both. Any preferences either of you?

Love Tracy x

Could be, how funny if you were right on both?

I don't mind either way, I'm a bit of a tomboy with the odd interest in hair and shoes. I think I can manage either!

If it is a boy, it will have a racing car shaped bed (I always wanted one), although it'll have one if it's a girl and wants one too!! lol

Healthy boys for both I reckon :cheer: :D
Very best wishes for next Tuesday, sooooo exciting!!!

NickyB said:
Mine's Tuesday too! I think I have a blue bump but that's only from reading too many old wives tales and not because of a gut instinct.

Toooooo excited, I'm definitely not going to sleep on Monday night! Shall we stay up together? lol

Oooh exciting! Yeah sleep will be last thing on my mind!! :cheer: Umm I guess blue for you, what times your scan mines not til 3.50pm is going to be a long day at work waiting!

Redshoes whens your scan? Are you finding out?

scarlett1965 DH really wants a girl and all the babies in our family are boys at the moment so would be nice to have a girl but will be happy either way as long as he/shes healthy!!

Penstraze said:
Oooh exciting! Yeah sleep will be last thing on my mind!! :cheer: Umm I guess blue for you, what times your scan mines not til 3.50pm is going to be a long day at work waiting!

Mine's 10.40, we've both taken the whole day off because I hated going back into the office after my 12 week one.

aww lucky you is going to be a long day for me! I look forward to hearing how you got on and seeing scan pics! :cheer:
I am working but my scans not until 3.50pm so wont be needing to come back to work afterwards which is good and at least being at work until the scan will hopefully make the day go quicker! This weeks slowly ticking by weekends always go quick and then just monday to get through :cheer:

top of my head i think boy :)
good luck with you're scan

Penstraze said:
aww lucky you is going to be a long day for me! I look forward to hearing how you got on and seeing scan pics! :cheer:
I am working but my scans not until 3.50pm so wont be needing to come back to work afterwards which is good and at least being at work until the scan will hopefully make the day go quicker! This weeks slowly ticking by weekends always go quick and then just monday to get through :cheer:

Yup, the weekend will be easy, so just one more day at work! How excited am I? :D

I know me too I think people are getting fed up with me giving them the daily count down of days til scan :oops: :rotfl:

Penstraze said:
Redshoes whens your scan? Are you finding out?

It's 11:30 on Monday (28th) :D :cheer: :D
Yes we're going to find out the sex if they can see, I can't believe how close it is, keep getting palpitations when I remember :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back