scan on thursday!

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Can't believe my time has come already! It has felt like a lifetime getting to 20 weeks and now I am here I feel like it has flown by! Can't wait to find out if we are blue or pink!

Anyone else got scans this week?

xx

Mines friday at 8:30 I have been counting down for such a long time I can't wait. I swing between feeling sick about going to being like a kid at xmas. lol

ooh mines ot til next Monday and I can't wait!!

Its so exciting and i'm hoping I won't be feeling half as nervous as we did with the 12 week scan ( i nearly passed out worrying about it!!)

I'm quite nervous! I just really hope that it's ok and healthy and happy in there :) can't wait to see my baby again xx

Woo hoo for scans!

I had mine friday, I was nervous but it was all fine. Enjoy every second hun x

Ahh Good luck for your next scans ladies. :)
I'm sure everything will be fine. :)
Don't forget to let us know how you get on x

Scan this afternoon!!! Exciting!!! Good luck to all other mummies having scans this week xxx

Scan on Thursday - sort of looking forward to it but very nervous too! Feeling abit grim today - skin stretching and summat going on inside - most uncomfortable I've felt - really hope everythings ok - would be ringing midwife if didn't have scan this thursday!
Anyone else feeling the same?

Thanks A2M!! I am so excited too!! Just can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl and get buying little bits for him/her!! Feel like I can really start to get excited now :) eeekk! All feels so real xx

Got mine on friday at 10:45am. Can not wait :) EEEK!!

Scan on Thursday - sort of looking forward to it but very nervous too! Feeling abit grim today - skin stretching and summat going on inside - most uncomfortable I've felt - really hope everythings ok - would be ringing midwife if didn't have scan this thursday!
Anyone else feeling the same?

I am feeling the same hun. I feel rotten today my tummy feels bruised and sore. The baby is having a dance on my cervix which is really sore and I feel flu like!! Where is my pregnancy glow gone!!!!!

Yeah my tummy always feels bruised and sore :-( all that stretching and growing! I thought by now I wouldn't be worrying as much but I still worry all the time! At least we will all be reassured when we have our scans this week! Xx

Mines on Friday....and then I'm being whisked away for the weekend to celebrate :). We've had a gender scan but I just cannot wait to see our lil boy again :cloud9:

Good luck xxxxxxxx

Good luckto all of u ladies having a scan! They r amazing.

Dont forget we need pics and updates :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back