Scan next week

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Daisyboo, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Well-Known Member

Well I have been to see the midwife today and she has booked me in for a scan in a weeks time 17th july.My scan is to see if baby is growing in the right place this time after my ectopic.
    I am really trying hard not to worry and also not get excited about this pregnancy.My partner keeps saying "Whats wrong with you?I thought you would be happy", but I just feel like I have shut down emotionaly as I cant let myself get hurt again.

2. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you've had an ectopic pregnancy I'm 13 weeks pregnant after 2 miscarriages and even though all of my scans have ok I can't enjoy my pregnancy either as I just keep worrying. Hope next week hurries for you and your scan goes ok xx

3. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

im sure everything is fine. ive been worrying about everything... miscarriage, mmc, ectopic and i dont have any symptoms to suggest any of it. we all worry and most of the time its unfounded. try not to worry. just because it happened once, it doesn't mean it will happen again

hope the time passes quick for you