• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan next week, worried.

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I have my 12 weeks scan next Thursday.
I am so excited to see my bubba but at the same time so worried theyll find something wrong, or they'll see he/she has died or something bad :(
Has anyone else felt like this?

Totally normal, I was really worried about it and all was fine. Good luck and try not to stress too much about the scan-its not good for you :)

Hi darl was just gonna put the exact same thread on, I have my scan in morning and I am absolutely petrified something is wrong. My symptoms stopped a while ago and ive lost weight. I am not gonna sleep tonight thats for sure. Me n OH have been quiet all day and we know that its a big day. fingers crossed, i know how you feel n I think its only natural. x

Same here hun. I had awful sickness for 2 weeks up until 9 weeks and now its basically all stopped.
I have some back ache and that's it, with my son i felt sick 24/7 until 17 weeks.
I am also still the same weight as before.

i felt like that and was a big releif to see baby today couldnt help thinking something was going to be wrong think that alot of people have these concerns as its such a precious little thing. hope scan goes ok and try and relax, i know easier said than done xx

Don't worry ladies I have a good feeling for you all this week , looking forward to your good news and piccys
You have no control over things like this, so please don't loose any sleep over it - enjoy the scans , they should be an exciting time for you both X

It'll be fine I went through same thing and i'm on my 5th pregnancy and each one felt the same as you with first scan

Mine's a week today and I'm so excited, but so scared they're gonna give me bad news. Haven't felt as bad recently, so don't have anything to help me think, yeah, I'm still pregnant. It's gonna be a long week!

I felt exactly the same way, it's my 20wk scan on Friday and I feel the same all over again!!!

Xxx

Hi hon, I remember all us girls having this exact same conversation before our 12 week scans - it's totally normal. What is good to know is that the vast majority of folk have a really positive experience at the scan. Hope you enjoy it. X

I've got my scan tomorrow so know exactly how you feel. I've been sick since 5 weeks and it's starting to ease off now but other than that I'm feeling good. It's our 2nd baby but I think I'm more anxious this time than with 1st. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back