scan in a few hours...

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
Am just counting down the minutes! felt bean move around earlier which put me at ease...

OMG i cannot believe it, this is such a milestone and it seems to have come so FAST! Mind you, i am only 18 weeks so its going to be a long while til the next big one!

am passing the time by watching The Antics Roadshow :) Its great!

how is everybody else today? Anyone else have a scan today?

Good luck can't wait to see pics!!! Lol at antique roadshow

---
-

No Not the ANTIQUES roadshow, the ANTICS roadshow, its a programme about street art and random theatre, its hillarious, check it out on 4OD

Good luck and enjoy! Dont have mine for 3 weeks, seems ages away! x

Enjoy your scan, so glad LO is being a little more active for you :)
x

lol MrsMc.. i was hoping it was the ANTIQUES roadshow too!! haha!!
hope ur scan goes well hun, i have mine tomorow xx

Hiya bigbump hope you enjoyed your scan, did you find out what your having?

scan went well, have to have another one at 23 weeks because they couldnt see the heart clearly enough, they said it was fine but they want to re-check when bubs is a bit bigger...

we are HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!

Liam was right the whole time, he knew from so early on it was a girl and he guessed right with Jasper too :)

Happy families here today :D

Congrats on the baby girl! Post in rollcall and I will update for u xx

Congrats on team pink:pink: now you can get lots of pretty girly things for when she arrives, I have to go back at 32 weeks for a placenta scan as crumpet dedided to stay still and he wouldnt move to let the songrapher see.

The joys of more scans and scan picture to add to the collection :dance:

xx

Fab news glad all is well and congrats on a baby girl :) glad they are doing another scan for you, lovely to look forward to another viewing of bubba xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back