Scan date

Marmite

Reaction score
I got my scan date, its on the 25th :cheer:

On my letter it said I wouldn't need to go in with a full bladder though, my mum said that might be because they want to do an internal scan :shock: :oops:

but anyway, woo hoo! Im so exited!

How exciting...

Don't worry about an internal... It is not at all uncomfortable...

Good Luck :)

good luck.
I was told to have a full bladder to push my womb up or something, but if it isnt full they ask if they can do an internal :) hope that helped.

cheers guys, looks like an internal it is then :rotfl:

I'll be sure to post my scan picture when I get it :)

I've been told to go with a full bladder tomorrow and I'm only 6+5 but I'm expecting an internal...

Maybe they just think you will have time when you get there to drink lots :D

Hi! I had an external and internal scan last week - for the normal scan you need a full bladder to push the womb up, if they cant see it clearly enough you will need to empty your bladder for an internal scan. Hope this helps!

Kelly xx

It depends how far you have gone if its internal or not. I was told that b4 7 weeks or so it would be internal and after that they can scan you normally. Having a full bladder is difficult. I was dying for a wee for 30 mins or so, nearly gave in last minute then they called me!

Thats quite weird girlygirl because ill be 12+2 on the say they do my scan :roll:

hmm i wudve thought tht at tht stage ud b getting an external scan, i'll be 12+1 (got mine on 23rd) my letter said to have a full bladder. maybe u shud take a bottle of water with you just in case they've made a mistake and say u need a full bladder when u get there

gd luck 4 ur scan tho :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back