Scan Date Dilemma

TeeUK

Reaction score
I just called my midwife and she told me my scan date is on Dec 29th.

Having had two mc's one a silent at 12weeks I cannot bare the thought of not knowing before christmas if this baby is ok and it's stressing me out.

My other prob is that we are going up the in-laws for xmas and have not told them I am pregnant. The plan was have the scan before xmas then tell them when we get there (all being well that is)

Midwife said to wait for the letter and give them a call to see if they can bring it fwd...what do you think the chances are?

If they can't bring it fwd does anyone know the cheapest place to get a scan close to Newport area?

The 29th is my scan date too, and ive also had a mmc which we discovered at 12 week scan, but this time the midwife sent me for an early scan at 6 weeks which did put my mind at rest. Can you call the epau and see if you can be scanned? You may be able to change your date when your letter arrives, but I reckon most women would want the scan before Christmas - I did!

If it doesn't happen before Xmas at least it'll be a nice pressie for new year!

Sorry I can't help with scans in Newport. Hope you manage to sort something out though x

Hmmm that is a dilemma, deffo worth a try re bringing it forward a little hun esp if you tell them your concerns etc! As for private scans google them for your area hun, thats what i did when i was considering it and i never even knew that they did em right on my doorstep (not literally obv hehe) lol!! xx

By my estimates you, ll be nearly 14 weeks by then though? Or did you figure out your dates differently again?

Tell them when your lmp was and insist you get seen earlier! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back