• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scan booked for tomorrow

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I've had enough of trying to get seen to by my GP or midwife so I've booked a private scan for tomorrow at 4 o clock.

I know it must sound like Im too impatient or whatever but truth be told Im just sick of waiting for help from the midwife cos she never gives me it.

Im really nervous actually, I hope everythings ok :pray:

Good Luck tomorrow, make sure you post a picture I can't wait to see it :hug:

Charm X

good luck for 2moz hope all goes well.xx

Good luck hun, well done getting ur scan!
If u feel uncomfortable alone, why not take ur mum or a friend? :hug:

Best of luck for tomorrow I hope and pray it all goes well

Aww hun, it's a shame your doc and midwife are so crap. :(

But hey, tomorrow is really quick, :dance: good luck and post your pics!

:hug:

Lau
x

The midwife actually rang me back literally 20 minutes after I booked my scan :roll: :shock:

Good job I didnt depend on her getting me a scan though cos she was really bitchy :cry: She just said if I had a m/c in Sept I cant be any more than 8 weeks, and that was it. She told me that waiting 2 or 3 weeks to see her wont make a difference,its 'neither here nor there' was her words! Then she said if thats all I wanted her for she couldnt do anything, and she'll see me on 2nd November for my booking in appt. :|

Sorry your MW's been so rubbish - glad you've managed to get a private scan booked - you'll probably get to have a decent look as well - because my bean's only 8 weeks old, they didn't do any measurements other than head to rump (13mm apparently!!) so I didn't see the little bean for long, but if you're paying for a private scan they'll spend a lot logner on it I'm sure :D

Anyway good luck for tomorrow - fingers crossed for you and look forward to seeing your scan piccie!

LBxx

Yay you got a scan :D Hope it goes well sweetie, sorry you MW was a horrid troll. :hug:

Thanks everyone, I have to go on my own cos everyones at work and cant get time off, its an hour drive to get there. I just hope everythings ok cos if its bad news Im gonna be in too much of a state to drive back! I wont be back til about half six so I'll let you know how it went :)

Hey hun, hope all goes well today!
If that mw gives u more jip, tell her where to go and get a new one! U want a mw who is kind and helpful! If u have a question u should feel happy to ask her not guilty for wasting her time! She really sounds horrible! My mw said i could call her anytime no matter what it is! Its reassuring! Makes me relax more knowing i can ask silly questions :lol:
If i couldnt ask her id feel awkward just seeing her!
I hope u get a nice caring mw hun, or current one changes her tune!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back