Scan 13 wks 5 days will they tell me the sex?

chickadee1976

Reaction score
As above really.
:D Also my hospital has a big sign saying dont ask the sex of your baby we dont tell you.
Do you think they really mean it or are they just covering there buts incase they get it wrong

not sure really hun, i didnt think they could tell until later on which is why we find out at our 20week scan?!? :D

I think you can find out from 16 weeks onwards, but sounds like your hospital wont especially as there is a sign, alot of hospitals dont tell you in case they get it wrong

I would have thought from the sign that they won't tell you. My hospital has signs up saying they will only tell you the sex if both parties in the scan agree to it, also I think that 13 weeks is a little bit too early to find out.... I think they normally say anything from 16 weeks.

I'm sure if you ask the sonographer they'll explain the reasons why if they won't tell you

Too early to tell for starters. Things are not quite developed in that area this early.

Also if they have a sign saying not to ask, then they don't tell. Many hospitals have a policy of not telling the sex of a baby. Various reasons and they are quite within their rights to do so.

i had a scan at 13 weeks 2 days and i asked for the sonographer to have a quick look. she couldnt see any boys bits then. paid for a private gender scan at 17 weeks and still no boy bits!

They wont normally be able to till about 16weeks. But your hospital sounds a bit strict about it too the smelly bums hehe!

Even the hospitals that can tell ya sometimes wont, so if theyve got a sign id say NOOO, plus bit too early me thinks :think:

I had a ring around a few of the local priavte scan palces when I wanted to know the sex and all said 18 weeks plus as it's hard to see before then.

babybond will do a gender scan from 16 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back