Saw the Midwife...

allycat

Reaction score
...and what a waste of time that was! She only filled out loads of forms I should have filled out myself and wasn't told to. I have to go to the hospital and arrange my own blood tests and book my own dating scan! I might as well have sat at home feeling sick today! :evil:

Really sorry :hug: What a waste of time! I have to book my own scan too but they should've at least done your blood samples! :shakehead:

Did you get a baby pack with books and freebies? x

I got nothing! :roll: Only the booklets I had already...was given a maternity pack weeks ago and not told I'd have to fill out loads of stuff before seeing the midwife. I have to make my own way to the hospital and get my blood tests done now! Should have stayed in bed lol :sleep:

thats poo pants pie allycat!

on a side note, where did you get your lil 'pregnant with number 1' thinger from?

Thats a bit crap allycat not too helpful at all!!!!! :wall: :wall:

allycat said:
...and what a waste of time that was! She only filled out loads of forms I should have filled out myself and wasn't told to. I have to go to the hospital and arrange my own blood tests and book my own dating scan! I might as well have sat at home feeling sick today! :evil:
thats what happened to me each time i have my first mw app however she does take my bloods, untill after your 12 week scan it's pritty much boring with the mw, then it starts to get jucier but not much till after your 25 weeks :hug: :hug: sorry you didn't have a good experiance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back