Saw my HV :(

Charlotte & Emily

Reaction score
i had a check up with my HV today and i didnt even say anything to her and she suggested i go back on anti depressants and see a councellor :(

i am a bit down but how could she tell?

i think shes being talking to someone :think:

My HV noticed i was stressed and i didnt think i was showing it either, i think they have just seen so many mums stressed and upset they can just tell.

have a word with her or gp do YOU think you need to go back on anti depressants? if so it could be a good thing that she mentioned it but if you are upset by her comment and are worried that she has been talking about you with someone then go higher up than her.
i had a similar experience, when emma was in SCBU i asked my HV if i could maybe go to a support group or something just incase i slipped back into depression (so i wanted a prevention rather than a cure) and she said no not to be silly and we would cross that bridge later on.... THEN she went to Rhian85 and told her "i think sam is getting depressed can you keep and eye on her!!!!!" WTF whatever happened to patient confidentaility?! (sorry to go on lol) here is a hug for you to cheer you up :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'd have another word with her and ask her! It could be as Flame said and she can tell you are feeling a bit down! :hug:

They're maybe trained to pick up on things you subconsciously say and do? At least she was assertive enough to say something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back