Samuel slept right through!!!!!!

(((Lisa))), of course you can blame your hormones, you have had a life changing event, someone has come alonmg that demands your full attention, means you have to have complete responsibility for someone else's welfare, deprives you of sleep etc. No wonder you sometimes feel you can't cope, even though you are. talk to your hv, if you can, about how you are feeling. you can always pm me if you want to chat or if you have msn add me.

Cheers Beanie - I needed that! :) i feel a bit better today - my Mum has been round helping. Its like that. One day Im fine and I'm off shopping with her in the car and everything, the next its been a bad night / morning and I cant seem to get myself together.

Same as everyone I guess. Bloody hormones :roll:

L x

Hi Lisa

Yes, I am coping a whole lot better these days.

My baby blues lasted about five weeks, but things are much better now that I am getting out every day.

On the average week, I have at least one coffee morning, two shopping trips, and lots of time spent with family. I also have started going to a mummy and baby session at the cinema which is a lot of fun.

I make sure I only stay in for one day a week

Also the DH takes Samuel out on a sunday morning to give me a nice long bath and a leisurely breakfast. bliss!

things are much better these days

Sarah - I'm glad to hear someone elses baby blues lasted longer than the books say!

I know what you mean about going out - it makes such a differnce getting out and about.

Glad to hear you are getting on well and hope Samuel keeps up the good work!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back