Sami's Photo Book!!

haha - yeah some people don't like mine!. I took two out at the side just due to the way they would stretch would not be pretty (you can see the holes in my bump pic).

I haven't been told to take them out - but just that if I leave them in they might be uncomfortable and stretch. I have got slightly longer bendy bars from my local tattoo shop which did have white balls on the end but I cut them down and put silver balls on the end to make them look more normal (they were about 5cm long before!!)

I'd say keep them in mate until you get to a point where your belly button is pushing out and you really cant see the point of having them in ya belly no more. My belly is starting to pop out already (although it was quite deep before so it's not too noticable yet). I'm gonna try and keep them in though.

Hi Sami, lovely pictures and such a wonderful bump there, v.cute.

Hope things are going better now and on Msn now if you want a chinwag!!

Sian

I seem to be going up like a balloon!!!! This is me at 18 weeks tomorrow - I feel huge already! Even my GP said I was big. Excuse the bbs x

great pics sammy! check out my bump in the tummy pics section of the 2nd trimester bit

After loads of stretching pains on friday I have grown loads again as well.

I reasemble a balloon today. :lol:

yeah i had a look - your bump is looking great! It's so nice to finally have bumps coming along isn't it and feeling the little flutters and kicks - I'm still amazed totally :D

Yeah, its also nice to be able to go into places like mothercare without feeling like a fraud.

I must admit though, mothercare world was a bit overwhelming for me. Far too big and it just baffled me, so I picked up my free 'mother to be' pack and left quickly. :shock:

Haha - yeah it does seem daunting! I felt like a fraud going in there without a bump - feel happier now I have one coz I look like a proper mum-to-be! I picked up my pack when I was 6weeks so I must have looked right daft :roll:

I'm sure they get alot of woman in there who aren't showing yet. but you do feel like shouting "it's ME who's pregnant! This isn't a present for someone else"

i'm just starting to show and round off now at 15wks.

Sami, I remember reading your thread about C sections and epidurals - have you decided if you are going to get an epidural? (this is a hot topic of mine at the min :D ) Just wondered...

Vicky x

Sami & Sarah

Love your bumps. I think I'm even bigger!!! :shock: Got rid of the "Oooo twins" comments now I just get "not long to go now. what are you, 7 months?". I love it. 8)

I saw myself in a full length mirror for the first time in over a month yesterday whilst shopping for clothes and I was shocked but very proud of my bump. I have to say I can't blame people for their assumptions.

Louise

My bump seems noticable bigger everyday too louise! I feel massive!! :lol:

ToriElla - I am going in with the preference that I do not want an epidural offered to me at any point in my labour, but I don't see the point in suffering pain for pains sake if I really cannot cope so may have an epi. Still not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back