Sami's Photo Book!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by -, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Guest

I thought I would do the same as Paradysso and post picture of me so you can see who that annoying serial poster is :lol: Also my OH. When I have sorted scanner out I'll post my scan pictures too :D

here goes!!.......... (taken just before BFP)

[​IMG]

2. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

Aaaahhh, lovely couple!!

How do you insert a picture? Then I can do the same.

Much love

3. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

4. LucyBee

LucyBee Well-Known Member

Awww, Sami, that's so sweet!

5. Guest

6. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

Nice to 'see' you Sami :D

7. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

Ahhhh

You look so happy together.

Nice to put a name to a face.

:D

8. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Hey Sami you look just like my friend!!

9. Guest

Maybe I'm your mate in diguise Kim :wink:

thanks for the messages guys! Will post new scan pics when they are uploaded. I look alot more rough at the mo! Don't even do my hair these days - let alone wash it for 2 or 3 days :lol: minger haha. Give me my pregnancy glow!!!

10. Guest

It's been a while since I posted pics on her ebut I though I would show you how my bump is developing at 16 weeks 1 day pregnant. Seems I get a bit bigger every day at the moment!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Am I fat or what!! - I'll try and post every week - a good way to look back on the growth :)

11. jo1188

jo1188 Well-Known Member

Since i saw you at 9 weeks youve got massive! gorgeous bump coming on there babe :) love me x

12. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

That's a great bump Sami!!

13. Rosieroo

That's a fab bump.

But ow ow ow ow ow ow ow to your belly studs, you're braver than me! :lol: I used to have the top bit done but took it out nearly 4 years ago.

14. Guest

I had four in before baby bump came - two is enough at the moment - you can still see the holes though :lol:

15. ree77

ree77 Well-Known Member

Sami your tooo cute!!!

xoxo

16. Guest

Awww thanks Ree!! :D

17. Rosieroo

4! :shock: Did you used to join them up?

I'm useless with piercings, even if I wash it twice a day it still ends up mank.

18. nicki

nicki Well-Known Member

Hiya Sami,

You've got a fantastic bump there, can't wait to get mine! I just wondered if that size of bump is normal at 16 weeks, only ask coz my mate is 16 weeks and announced her pregnancy last weekend, none of us knew or could tell. :lol: I guess it varies from person to person?!

Nicki.x

19. Guest

Mine just seem to stay clean - I dunno why - my skin heals very quickly too so I've never had problems with piercings. I have one in my Labrette (middle lower lip) and lots in my ears too. They all seem fine except the two front holes in my ears tend to not like having earings in them.

Nicki - some people don't show as much as others. I am quite petit (5ft4") and was a size 10 (sometimes 8) pre-pregnancy. Plus, my bump is going all to the front where as some people bumps go to their hips aswell and aren't quite so 'football' like. (that's how I feel my bump looks anyway!).

Some people like me must just swell up I guess! Have had a bump from fairly early on and baby came out my pelvis my 10 weeks which is nice and early.

20. Anna Marie

Anna Marie Well-Known Member

Great pics Sami, good to put face to name etc!!

On subject of belly piercings... I have 3 in mine and had even purchased some of those navel retainers for during pregnancy etc... but I sent them back yesterday now that I won't be needing them.. are you going to keep your bars in? Doctor and midwife advised me to take them out... have you been advised the same? just in case I am able to concieve again I would like to know as I don't really want to remove my rings [although OH would love an excuse for me to remove and forget them!!!]