same pram diff colours which one do you like best?

ANNA27

Reaction score
hi girls i have decided which pram i want, i love the look of it, its in my price range and i like the newborn lie flat pram type thingy. but stuck on colour.
which one do you girls think is best for a boy??

thanks girls :hug:
graco_cleo_prambutter.jpg

graco_cleo_city_pramette.jpg

graco_cleo_city_carseat.jpg

graco_cleo_choclime_pramett.jpg

graco_cleo_choclime_4.jpg
[/img]

Looks lovely. I like the first one. Light colour for summer xx

I was looking at that one online this morning, I love the big shopping basket, I like the black one the most :D

i like the black one,

the other might look dirty really quickly with it being light TBH

bobs xxxx

I love the first one but i just don't know if you would regret getting a light colour later on if it easily marks so i'm going with the black one too!

Hope that helps x

LMP x

I really like the first one, but think it might be a nightmare dirt wise, so my vite is for the third one which seems to be a happy medium.

L xxx

I love this pram in the cream colour, plus at least it wont fade in the sun like a darker colour.xx

Not too practical I know, but I do prefer the lighter coloured one.

And check out the cup holders - kiddy drink in one and a venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte in the other! :D

thanks girls, i was more swayed to the darker one, its the graco cleo pramette and i have found it at 198 with newborn liner, cosy toes and raincover, or an extra 79 for the carseat. with free delivery! think its a bargain and will be ordering it when im around 30 weeks, cant wait to play! lol

i think i prefere the black one or possible the polka dot one, they seem more practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back