N e 1 having trouble looking for a pram

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All!
I know that I am not further enough on to be buying things yet.. But I have been browsing just to check out the price range of things, just so I know what to expect...

I have been trying to browse for a pram, I have always been one of these ppl where I want t lovely big bouncy pram! But I am having trouble trying to find one under £350. They are all so expensive. I have also tried Ebay... But there is none on there and on the mother care website, everything is so original... and boring...

Any one got any advice on where to look?
Also can I ask at what stage do u have to be at to be in your 2bd trimester... I thought I qualified today but I am not exactly sure!

Any Idea's?
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hi Kayl!

I have seen 1 that I love it's great.. It's a travel system that turns into a pram and then a buggy on the Mama's and Papa's website.... But I just don't like the thought of when using the travel system the baby being scrunched up in the car seat all day - surely that cant be good... I just dont know.... my friend had a travel system and it has not affected her childs growth.. I take it I am just worrying... Thanks fpr the advice anyway kayl!
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back