• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sam96031 Update Thread - BABY IS HERE!!!

maybebaby

Reaction score
Just had a text from Sam:

'Baby girl born 16:54 7lb 4.5oz - Bethan Wyn'

I asked how they are and she's said Bethan is in SCBU as a precaution but hopefully will be brought up to her on the ward at 9-9.30 if her blood tests come back okay.

Sam managed with a spinal too not general she said it was scary but she was brave :D it meant Rob could be there too.

Huge congratulations to Sam, Rob & Emma and welcome to the world Bethan! :cheer:

Sam texted me earlier to say that she was probably going to have to have a general anaesthetic because the hospital should have stopped her aspirin 7 days before the section but didn’t. So not ideal but hopefully it will all go well.

I’ll update again when I next hear anything.

Good luck Sam :hug:

Aww thats a shame! Hospitals can be so daft!
Good luck Sam and I hope everything works out well :hug:

woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo what a good weight for 35 weeks to :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and love the name :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congrats to u both and welcome baby bethan...must see pics :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay, welcome baby Bethan! Well done Sam & Rob!

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back