Sam&Alice's labour thread..................Lewis is here!!!!

:( Just read the update - I really hope all is well for Lewis. Sending lots of these :hug:

Just read the update !

sending love to you all for little Lewis and fingers crossed for the wee one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats Sam - but am really sorry to hear the complications. Hope is just a little temporary thing and is all back to normal soon. Sending lots of :hug: your way.
xx

timtam said:
Congrats Sam - but am really sorry to hear the complications. Hope is just a little temporary thing and is all back to normal soon. Sending lots of :hug: your way.
xx

Same here, big congrats Sam, sorry there are complications though... hope Lewis is OK! :hug: :hug:

Hi all!

WELL the news you have been waiting for...

Lewis was born 05/02/2009 at 4.52am weiging 7lb 1oz

all was well untl the stupid doctor came in and measured his reps as he was grunting 5 hours after being born,

Lewis is now in an incubator, with an IV antibiotic, food tube and oxygen! (not happy as we werent told and they told Sam without me)
he has to be kept in for at least 48 hours, they also had to do a chest x ray and a blood thingy,
Whilist we were sitting and looking at this beautiful baby, we didnt hear anymore grunting, so hopefully all is getting better,

Sam is ok, was a nightmare to control at 3am! wanted drugs, then didint, then did, then didnt, lets just say a few doctors and nurses got quite uptight.

i hope i have included a picture and video

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/ar ... C10344.flv
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/ar ... C10343.jpg

Aw hun congratulation on birth of lewis.

Hope he is ok. pic + video is georgous

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on Lewis's arrival. I hope he is better soon, what a worry :pray: :hug:

Congratulations! :clap: And sending you plenty of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: thinking of you, and your family and :pray: LO will get the all clear and be home with you very soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations on the birth of your Son Lewis :cheer: , my thoughts are with you and I :pray: he settles soon :hug:

Oh babe i so no how you feel as this happened to Teddy, he is in the best possible hands, stay strong and he will be with you soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

:D Spoke to Adam earlier- Lewis is on the ward with Sam now :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:.............i'm so pleased to hear that lewis is back on the ward again!
thanks for the update adam! ..............congrats he is beautiful!! i think he looks like sam! :shhh:

Oh no.. :cry:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Please get better little Lewis xxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear theres good news though about being put on the ward! :D Still praying for Lewis' good health :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back