Salsa lessons?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Im starting Salsa class on Tuesday and dont know what to expect. Do I wear heels or trainers, jeans etc?

I have two left feel but Im told that doesnt matter :lol: Still Im feeling nervous :roll:

Does anybody here do them?

Geoordie&Bairn went last week..mabe PM her :)
good luck..i love salsa!

i wore trainers you dont want to be wearing heels while learning new dances fo the first time
Much more comfy to wear trainers i also wore my combats and a light top as you may get hot with all the dancing.
Everyone will be wearing normal clothes

Enjoy i LOVED my class on Friday and i cant wait for this weeks :cheer:

Are you going to the same one that Nikki goes to in town? I thought about it but i would feel a complete moose! I did used to do ballroom dancing as a kid though which i enjoyed.

Hope you have fun :D

Flame said:
Are you going to the same one that Nikki goes to in town? I thought about it but i would feel a complete moose! I did used to do ballroom dancing as a kid though which i enjoyed.

I think Nikki goes to Antibos classes on a Sunday? This is at Cape. Come with me if you want- we can be mooses together!! :lol:

Geordie&Bairn said:
i wore trainers you dont want to be wearing heels while learning new dances fo the first time
Much more comfy to wear trainers i also wore my combats and a light top as you may get hot with all the dancing.
Everyone will be wearing normal clothes

Enjoy i LOVED my class on Friday and i cant wait for this weeks :cheer:

Thanks hun, I'll wear my trainers :hug:

Tangerinedream said:
Flame said:

I think Nikki goes to Antibos classes on a Sunday? This is at Cape. Come with me if you want- we can be mooses together!! :lol:

I would like to only with Dog training on monday nights and getting a night out friday nights and doing my ann summers partys at weekends and working most of the week in the day i barely get to see Leif as much as i like already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back