SALES - Anyone braving them?

I wanna go to the sales tomorrow..A was suppposed to be going fishing but he has gone to bed poorly so don't wanna go with him ..wanna shop till i drop

we went to the sales today and they were crap. wanted to get some more ds games and cudnt find any bargains :cry:

we have a next factory shop here so we have next stuff at sale price every day of the year :cheer:

Not a chance, Boxing Day is like Christmas day for us so we spend it in and eat proper food and spend time with family, im going tomorrow.

I went to the Next sale this morning at 5.00am (I work nights in the town centre so not completely crazy) and it was scary....very scary!!

My husband works at Next, he was in at 5am! I usually go an help out but i couldn't be bothered this year! I dont go near a sale unless im working one (i worked at Next for 3 years befpre i had Olivia), i cant be bothered with rumaging through the rubbish!

I have given hubby a list and he has been puting bits away throughout the week :D I usually get all Olivias babygros from Next but i only buy them if they in the sale :rotfl:

I agree with Gemma, the Next sale is good if you get there early, when the good stuff has gone they start getting all the mid season sale stuff out! We dont usually buy a lot as we get most stuff at discount! The girlsend up with tons!

im going to get a wii controle and game in the sales, hopeing i can get everything for less than £80 :pray: :pray:

Ive just been told that next are not doin exchanges or refunds today does anyone know if this is true? I had a dressing gown bought me and it came with no belt, and i really need to get it packed in my hossy bag!
Thanks in advance!
xx

I would rather remove my eyeballs and put them in a jar of acid.

(No im not going)

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back