saggy belly

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone suggest some exercises. after 3 c sections my midriff is quite saggy :oops: and i need to exercise as i am dieting as well. if i was as rich as victoria beckham i would just have a tummy tuck after each pregnancy but the nearest i could afford to a tummy tuck is some strong duck tape :lol:

exercises appreciated.

i havent started exercising yet but i need to too as im very loose in the belly area :roll:

I've got the ultimate flubber belly. I still look pregnant, and Lydia is nearly 10 months old!! It's very not good!

Hey

My OH used to teach karate and he says there are 2 good ways to tone your tummy. One is to lay on your back on the floor with your hands gripping the underneath of the sofa then pulling your legs up straight and lowering them. The other is to stand with a broom handle across your shoulders with yours arms hanging over each end and turning to face sideways each way twisting your body.

I can't be bothered to do either but good luck with it!

Lou :)

its also hard to lose it when you have had the baby normally

Hi

I think either way its hard to lose it,
I had a c-section too and have never had a natural so couldnt tell you teh difference, all iknow is my tummy is flabby and cuz of the scar it looks even nastier :puke:
I did some crunches yesterday for the first time :clap: lol but boy did i feel it yesterday ouch, im thinking every second day do crunches till my body gets used to it , i havent used those muscles in well over a year lol
Katrina

I think it just takes alot of hard work :( dieting & excercise.

I've been doing the Charlie Brooks 'Before & after' DVD & the pilates bit at the end has been really good for tightening the stomach muscles. Mine had improved in 2 weeks (she said it would!) the only problem is the 4" thick fat I have on top of it!! *puts the chocolate cake back in the fridge :( *

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i have the charlie brooks dvd and davina's they are both brill.

i havent done them for a while as i am back at work now and i have been knackered. but i will make an effort tomorrow. :clap:

I haven't done it for several days, its just to blooming hot, I think i'd pass out :lol: As soon as its the right temp. i'll start it up again. I've noticed a slight change in my thighs too.
I've also been putting on Niviea (sp?) Q10 lotion on for several weeks now & that has made a difference.

I wish men could have babies so I didn't have to go through all this!

nicki said:
I wish men could have babies so I didn't have to go through all this!

ild love to see kris in labour :rotfl: he thinks hes dying when he stubs his toe :roll:

MEN!!!!!!!!!

Hi
Divina

I'd recommend pilates to anyone as it works on toning a strenthing muscles and doesn't leave you tired or too sweating after.

I loved it before I was pregnant with lily and have just started it again.

xSuzx

ok, thanks for the tips

i would love to see Jon in labour too. He is a complete wimp, always moaning about something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back