Safe cars for babies

I would reccomend a bmw 3 series to anyone wr had outs fot ages it was 21 years old and never went rong it didnt cost us a penny they are so reliable and u can pick tgrm uo at a good pricr to and the boots are a decent size to we now have a vw mk4 golf and again it brilliant would defrnatly recommend thm both :) xxx

Just don't get a beamer as there is a serious fault with their timing chains and BMW won't help pay for the £5,000-10,000 repair.

yeah be careful with that as its only a small amount of cars, you can find out all the information about which ones are affected online.

and its not like its the only car manufacturer to ever have a fault.

ive had a citroen ds3 for the past few years and its a great car for a toddler, but the seats don't fold forward enough to get the car seat in and out the back for a baby so that's why we aren't keeping it.
we also have a bmw 3 series and its great size wise, loads of room in the back for kids, plus the boot easily fits pushchair and bikes/scooters in x

Depends what you want to pay too. We have a Mazda 6 ts2 It's lovely massive spacious boot has good safety rating and has isofix we bought it second hand in near perfect condition for four grand about 2.5 yrs ago. For me it has everything I wanted cruise control for long journeys large spacious for carrying child and rabbits in for long journeys, had four doors hatch back good safety rating, good turning circle air con and a CD player. It's unleaded and does eat a fair bit of petrol but that said it's more economical than my old Peugeot was a nice n reliable sails thru mots, though I have had to have wear n tear done on it and currently now have a slight squeak which is my suspension I think so need to get that sorted. I do around 13000 miles a year in it and found insurance at a reasonable rate.parking sensors at the rear are also a god send! Go to car giant try out a load of cars then look up ones u like online then go to auto trader and buy one that way xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back