bye bye cars

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
me and my OH have made the decision to sell our 2 cars and use the money to buy one, more practical one. Mines got basically no boot space and my OHs is a 3-door without power steering.

My car is called Bubbles, i'm going to miss her very much :(

what cars do you reccomend that we could get for around £2000 that are good for babies and cheap for insurance (as we're young)

Cripes there are masses :shock:

Any car you consider you can check the insurance group rating online here. That should help you work out what is a lower group.

As for what car for the money, hard to say. I'd always go estate over hatchback and 5 door over 3 door, but then I have dogs, chickens and goodness knows what else I cart around :roll:

Things like a Ford Focus are usually pretty decent. Not sure how cheap you can pick them up for atm.

id definately get a 4 door

i had a passat, it was 4 door, great drive, vw so reliable, nice lookin and the boot was huge, the audi a4's are pretty much the same, id stick with german if u want reliability, they also hold thier price better

Aww I feel for you, we've had to do the same. I had a Daewoo Matiz and OH has a Saxo and we're buying a 5 door Corsa, enough boot space etc but the cars still kinda medium sized. We're paying £2000 but OH is trading his car in for £2000 :(

i have to buy a car for when baby gets here. i think oh is going to keep his MGZR and i'm going to get a corsa/ford ka/fiesta/clio. they are all small, reasonably priced cars, which have smaller engines and are therefore cheaper on insurance.

i'm not too bothered about space because i'll just be me and baby most of the time :)

hope that helps xx

That funny
ive just email you pic of our new second hand car, and you've posted this
Well the THING is a Citrion zx .........do da whats it
Im not one with cars
cars are known by colour or size by me thats my limit. ive no CLue
Well as you know he picked this thing up for £500
It's not just how much the car costs, its the amount of petrol it consumes that makes the diffrence.

Hear is some lovely pics of our car
CHAV CITY OR WHAT all it need is a BOOM BOOM BOX to thump music out of
it BRIGHT WHITE
:oops: :roll: :rotfl:
I have to keep say IT WILL SAVE US MONEY, IT WILL SAVE US MONEY
DSC02808.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

poppy160 said:
Aww I feel for you, we've had to do the same. I had a Daewoo Matiz and OH has a Saxo and we're buying a 5 door Corsa, enough boot space etc but the cars still kinda medium sized. We're paying £2000 but OH is trading his car in for £2000 :(

I'VE GOT A DAEWOO MATIZ!!! I love my car so much!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back