Sad :'(

xJuliex

Reaction score
sorry to moan ladies but i'm sat here getting myself all worked up and just need to talk to somebody and need someone to tell me to stop bein so bloody stupid!
well..i'm 18 and just before i found out i was pregnant i met this guy who's 27 nd completely fell in love with him. He's abit of a 'bad lad' and well known in my town and all my friends were tellin me he was no good for me but wen i was on my own with him he was such a nice person and sooooo nice to me. When i actually found out i was pregnant we kept seeing eachother for abit then decided we'd calm it down and sort things out after i had baby but i was still sooo in love with him. He promised me he would keep in touch and we text eachother everyday. I even told him things i couldn't even say to my best friwnds n i felt soooo close to him. he said we would be ok in the end and he was going to take me out after i'd had my little boy. I was sooooooooooooo in love with him i'd never been like that with anyone before. Andyways about 5 week ago he just stopped texting me and i just put it down to him losing his fone and not having my number (probably saying it tomyself to make me feel better) anyways i'v just got home from my friends house and earlier she told me she was at the pub last weekend and heard that he was really after this girl we know. I'm so upset! i can't stop crying! when i think about him being like what he was like with me and saying the things he said to me to this other girl it makes me feel sick. Im so insecure about myself and feel horrible. I wish i could just forget about it but it's making me soooo upset! I'm just really glad i'v got my little boy to look forward to or i would be heartbroken. I know this guy is not worth it but it seems saying it to myself and making myself think that way is completely diffrent.
advice anyone plzzz :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
There isn't anything i can say to make you feel better but i want to reassure you that you will get over this and you will be fine. it'll be hard and not nice for a while but things do get better.
My ex-fiance cheated on me with my then best friend and then split up with me for her. I was devastated for a while and it was the worst i've ever felt. But now i'm happily married with my LO on the way and i am proof that broken hearts heal.

Keep your friends close, eat lots of icecream and chocolate and look to the future. Look after yourself hun, you'll meet your soulmate at some point. xxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know exacally how ya feel :hug: happend to me aswell but it took a while but i got over it n feels so much better ... the closer u get 2 meeting ur lil man the better it gets as u are to occupied with other things trust me it will get better in time hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

p.s ur 18 :( im not the young one nomore :cry:

i noo still a baby myself really and wish i could of waitied abit longer but whats happend had already happend and i wouldn't change anything for the world.
My little man is the only man i need in my life now anyways and i can't wait to see that guy again and show him what he could of had but is NEVER going to get. I think i'm just more upset because i'm all emotional and the hormones don't help. I'll be strong for my little boy though all this worrying won't be doing him any good

big hugs xx better to find out now though hunni xx

oh honey :hug:

not much advice because I'm not sure there is anything that will stop you feeling in love with this guy in the imminent future.

Whatever happens, happens with purpose. I think I can safely say unrequitted love is a bitch when it happens but I've moved past that and am with somebody wonderful now. I'm sure this will happen for you too :hug:

Enjoy the time left before bubs arrives and get some serious pampering and tell yourself this guy is a prize prat! He clearly doesn't know he's missing out on something fabulous x

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: He sounds like a selfish nob head hun and you'll be much better off without him. I've been out with someone like that in the past, as I'm sure most people have. They are better off in the past as they are too selfish and unreliable to ever make you happy.

Although it hurts now it will get easier with time. One day you'll meet someone so fantastic you'll wonder what you ever saw in him and why you put up with him for so long.

Just think about your son. Kids make you feel complete in a way that no bloke ever could :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks mummys i'm feeling alot better today!
:)
your right, he's not the one obviously and he's definatley not worth it and doesn't deserve to be in mine or my little boys life
so to him... :moon: :lol:

xxxx

xJuliex said:
thanks mummys i'm feeling alot better today!
:)
your right, he's not the one obviously and he's definatley not worth it and doesn't deserve to be in mine or my little boys life
so to him... :moon: :lol:

xxxx

Im glad you feel more focused toaday
stay strong hunny you and the baby will be happier with out him
if he dose not want to know its his loss
i Pm'd you last night have you used it before???

lol sarah :hug:

Its hard to see it now but u will be fine. and like u say u have your little boy to look forward to. Sending u lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back