Sad to be posting here - how long did you bleed?

Sorry you've had your miscarriage confirmed, even if you're expecting it it's still crap isn't it. Glad you are looking to the positives and the lo you already have though xx

Ahh thanks dotty! I actually only had one clot and didn't bleed tons but scan today confirmed I've miscarried. My hcg betas are being done just to check they are dropping. Like you say though I do feel positive I fell pregnant so quickly as never thought I would after last time. That gives me some hope. It's my last week of mat leave so I'm determined to enjoy my little girl. Thanks for your message xxx

Sad day for you Laura but it is very positive how quick it happened for you this time. Maybe you're waiting for me so we can be bump buds again! Take care xxx

Thanks Fliss. Your right I'm shocked how quick it was!! Not to say will happen again though! Am going to give my body a few months and get settled back at work to start trying to save a bit again.

Are you still trying in the new year? X

Keep saying new year but might be a bit later as exhausted from recurring nursery illnesses at the mo. I think its a good plan to have a little break for you though and get into a good routine with work. Are you back full time or will be able to get cheeky days to meet up?

God yeah you have had a rough time of it!! You must be shattered hun!!

I'm only initially working tues to thurs while I use my accrued holiday so I'll have Mondays and Fridays free. I think we are due a meet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back