Sad time...

MaybeMummy

Reaction score
I went for my 12 week scan and found the babies heart wasnt beating ladies.

After lots of deliberation we've decided to get back to ttc, we both wanted our baby so badly.

Its not that we've forgotten but we cant let it destroy us...

Thanks for all the well wishes when I had my bfp ladies and baby dust to you all xxx

i am so sorry for you both :hug: , good luck for next time, i'm sure it will come around quicker than you think..xx

So sorry for your loss, :hug:

It's a terrible thing to go through, but it's probably best to stay positive and i really hope you get that well deserved bfp soon.

Unfortunately, i'm back to ttc too. Some days i wake up excited about going through a pregnancy again (well i hope :pray: ) and other days i'm so angry at the injustice of it all.

Please feel free to pm me if you need a chat or a rant xx

We are both realaly sorry to hear of your loss

Praying for you and you are in our thoughts :hug:

So sorry to hear of you loss.

Its great that you are stayin postitive, its a very difficult thing that has happened and the pain will never disapear but it will fade as time goes by.

Good luck TTC xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww im so sorry hun, did they say wot caused it? u dnt have to answer

good luck with TTC hope you catch on quickly wishing all the luck in the world :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Good luck TTC

omg! im so sorry hun! :hug:

i hope next time will be better for you.

xxx

aww, im so sorry to hear that, i lost mine on the 29th, so in some respect i know what ur going thru, keep ur chin up, our times will come :angel:

Oh maybe mummy I'm so sorry! You are being really brave and I wish you a bfp as soon as possible.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back