• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

russel brand & jonathan ross suspended.

they = brand, rossy and the bbc. The producer was wrog to put it out but R & B were in the wrong in the first place. Its hard when someone you like does something so innappropriate but I can't see any reason to minimise what they did.

I have never agreed with what they did right from the beginning.... I said in one of my first posts that they were incredible stupid.... all I dont understand in why all this fuss!!!

Anyways, I'm off out for lunch with Arianna and my sis :wave:

and i never said agree, i said minimise.

have a nice lunch :D

i dont understand how this was the main headline for many days,

they made meredith kercher's the second

GET SOME PERSPECTIVE :evil:

And Ross has been suspended for 3 months without pay.

Its ridiculous in my opinion. :shakehead:

Loola said:
And Ross has been suspended for 3 months without pay.

Its ridiculous in my opinion. :shakehead:

Noooooooooooooooooo.... what will I watch on a Friday night now!!! :think: :doh: :shakehead:

I watched the video on the Sun website and did have sympathy for her yesterday, today I see what she has to say and now she is just milking it giving details of what happened in the bedroom. Wasn't she mortified that her Grandfather had to hear the call and now she telling the world about her sex life?

She's also signed with Max Clifford which says to me she isn't going to disappear.

babsi said:
I watched the video on the Sun website and did have sympathy for her yesterday, today I see what she has to say and now she is just milking it giving details of what happened in the bedroom. Wasn't she mortified that her Grandfather had to hear the call and now she telling the world about her sex life?

She's also signed with Max Clifford which says to me she isn't going to disappear.

I agree with you!

She had a right to put her side forward I agree with the people who are saying that but she'd have been better doing that then keeping quiet but i think you have to be blind not to see she is milking the situation for publicity.

And I know i'm commenting on here about it but I am sick to death of this story being on the news. :shakehead: I'm fairly sure there are more important issues going on in the world right now :?

Honestly i am fed up of this issue to, there are far more interesting things to publicize!.

there is a show on channel 5 about this lot now!

I watched it. Georgina was trying her hardest not to have the biggest grin on her face while speaking on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back