• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

russel brand & jonathan ross suspended.

its the guy they rang who i feel sorry for, think its awful that they were so crude but then thats brands sense of humour - still no excuse tho

the fact she didnt complain til a week later is a bit sussed i agree :think:

i cant work out what the hell it is has to do with the PM ... i mean is he not busy enough trying to run the country ?????

i think its right they've been suspended, i understand that its his type of humour, but i would die if someone spoke to my grandad like that!!!

Yeah it's hilarious that they phoned an elderly man, left a number of messages on his answerphone that they had fucked his grand daughter, then joked about him killing himself and breaking into his house to perform a sexual act on him. I almost peed my pants.

I am a fan of Jonathon Ross, and do find Russell Brand funny at times but this is beyond me - how stupid are they? Perhaps she has only just spoke to the papers as it has only got the publicity it has the last couple of days, and the papers approached her to get her say??

apparently there was only 2 actual complaints after the show - now there has been 18,000 :shock:

it was quite funny but not really appropriate for the BBC to be broadcasting.

that is a point, it was apparently pre recorded, so someone at the BBC deemed it suitable to be aired

I don't understand what the girl has to do with this - other then she was the victimin this?? She was obviously approached by the papers for her side, can she not have her say?

she could have wanted to keep out of it to start with but when it hit the news she felt she had to get involved

a bit like if something happened between you and another member on here, and you wanted it to be kept quiet, if someone then posted it on the board, would you not feel the need to reply and stick up for yourself? im NOT suggesting that would happen on here cos everyones lovely, but its the best example i could find

beanie said:
I don't understand what the girl has to do with this - other then she was the victimin this?? She was obviously approached by the papers for her side, can she not have her say?

SHES making big deal out of it. it was forgotten for over a week, then she's bringing it into the public eye, whereas before hardly anyone knew about it, so she gets her paycheque from the sun and will no doubt appear in nuts/zoo next week.

thats not very sensitive towards her grandfather who is probably fed up of this hassle..

I think it is rediculous that this is making headlines in the news!!! Yes what they did was stupid beyond belief, but there is more important things in this world happening that should be in the headlines!!

On a more personal and stupid matter, does this mean no Friday night with Jonathon Ross?? He had good guests lined up for this week!! :(

OMG have just read some of the comments on her bebo page. I really don't understand what she is getting abused for. Some guy she slept with has phoned her grandfather and left some horrible comments about her (I would die if someone did that to me) and this gets loads of publicity, and she is approached by the papers for her side and she tells them. And is completely vilified. Its not like she asked Brand to do this?? Why should she not have her say, it did involve her!

And she wasn't the one who brought it into the public eye. It didn't make the news until the last couple of days, before this article.

SarahH said:
I think it is rediculous that this is making headlines in the news!!! Yes what they did was stupid beyond belief, but there is more important things in this world happening that should be in the headlines!!

On a more personal and stupid matter, does this mean no Friday night with Jonathon Ross?? He had good guests lined up for this week!! :(

i defo would have though gordon brown would have better things to do with his time :lol:

and :rotfl: at missing jonathan ross :rotfl: no doubt it will all blow over soon and he'll be back on :)

I like Johnathan Ross, but iv never been a fan of that Brand idiot - HOW hes slept with hundreds of women (eledgedly) I will never know.

I must admit the song etc had me giggling like a school girl, but they shouldnt have phoned Grandad. I tell you what though my Dad would have found them and broken their legs had they called him and said anything like that about me!! Never mind suspending them!

Meh, its all got far to much publicity... and its not even that interesting really.

sarah - i just read that jonathan ross is filming friday night's show today :wink: (is that how suspension works :think:) :lol:

beanie said:
Its not like she asked Brand to do this??

Who says she didnt???? I am always a bit sceptical over things like this!!! SOME people (not all!!!!!!!) will do anything to get into the public eye!

*Runs to hide, before people make a running jump for me!*

SarahH said:
beanie said:
Its not like she asked Brand to do this??

Who says she didnt???? I am always a bit sceptical over things like this!!! SOME people (not all!!!!!!!) will do anything to get into the public eye!

*Runs to hide, before people make a running jump for me!*

she asked Brand to leave those messages on her grandad's answer phone?? come on, next you will be sayoing Andrew Sach's did this too to publicise his new book. And before anyone else does, he has kept his silence and no doubts wishes this to go away.

If she had wanted publicity this bad why not do the usual kiss and tell when she was with him??

i agree with sarah, we have all seen media whores (jodie marsh, anyone off BB) and who knows what money is swappin hands under the table.

point of the matter is that andrew sachs shouldnt have had to listen to that filth, id be mortified and wantin to kick someones head in if they did that to my grandad :evil:

why is she a media whore. If I had slept with Russell Brand (eew) and he had left those messages on my grandad's phone which caused a huge public outcry and then the sun phoned me and asked me what I thought and I said that they were both idiots and should be sacked, does that make me a media whore??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back