Rude lady was wrong....saw the gender plainly...

cristie_gce

Reaction score
6260332.jpg

It was oh, so obvious!!! Our little man reached up and scratched his ear with his foot!! LOL! What a show! I knew it was a boy all along!! Mother's instinct! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Nikki, I posted last Friday about a rude lady at my OB that told me it was too early for the u/s. You can read it. It's under "So bummed...stupied office clerks!!!"

oh yeah i remember hun :doh: ,glad you got to find out :cheer: xx

Oh yes your the lass that comes from the US aint you?

Congrats on your wee boy, boys rule lol :cheer:

Congratulations :dance: what a good boy not to cross his legs, then again men always like to show it off :shock: :wink:

Hahaha! Yeah, he was displaying everything soo proudly!! LOL! My mom said "well,...he's a said little boy." LOL! I told her to just wait and see! He still has 20 weeks to grow! :moon:

Yay - Its a BOY! :cheer:

Glad he decided to flash his bits at you to prove the rude lady wrong, congrats on your son!

did they actually tell you it was a boy at the scan or did you see them yourself?

its just that lots of bits can resemble a willy - like the cord for examl.e

budge said:
did they actually tell you it was a boy at the scan or did you see them yourself?

its just that lots of bits can resemble a willy - like the cord for examl.e

Good question Budge!

:lol: Damien did the same at our scan, we saw it plainly even though we weren't going to find out, definately not a cord!

yey!! blue dust for me also pleaseXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back