Rubys eventful week at nursery/nannys

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Its been a right old week....

Wednesday she was at nursery. When I picked her up, they said she had crawled over to another little girl and bit her on the cheek :shock: :oops: She had left her 2 little gnasher marks on the other girls face!!!! (she is teething and everything goes in her mouth and gets chomped at the mo...)

Thursday nanny had her (OH mum), Ruby crawled under a leather office chair and sat up, banging her head and leaving a big bruise!! MIL to be was distraught, she was so worried I would freak out, I felt so sorry her and reassured her that as Ruby was happy as Larry, there was no damage done!!!

Today, nursery rang to say Ruby had head butted the wooden play bus and they had to put a cold compress on her head!! She didnt cry tho, just has a red lump on her forehead :roll:

I am thinking of getting her a helmet, gum shield and full body armour until she is about 13?? :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh my god! bless her whats she like!! :D

Bless her Zoe! She's a right little bruiser! x

bless her, i cud imagine her in a cute little crash helmet lol

Bless her! Ruby and Thea would make good friends, she is forever doing things like that too. :lol:

:lol: Bless her ! My neice is the same! She is 6 now but not an hour goes by without her tripping over or bumping into things! :lol:

Awww bless! She seems to love getting into mischief...little madam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back