Ruby walked!!!!!!! **updated with video 6th Jan***

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Oh my God, its been the best day ever, Ruby took 5 steps from the kitchen into the living room towards daddy :shock:

She has been cruising furniture for months now, and took 2 tiny steps a while ago which seemed to be a fluke as she hasnt done it since..until tonight!!!

She was holding onto door frame, when she just stood away, took one step, wobbled a bit, took another, looked at daddy then took another 3 towards him!!! OH ju,ped of the sofa, punching the air cheering like a loon and I burst into floods of tears!

I cant believe we were both there to see it together!!!

Ruby looked delighted with our reaction, she was clapping and squealing in delight, and I was sobbing tears all over her :rotfl:

Just HAD to share, so proud of my little girl :cheer: :cheer:

**updated sunday 6th January*** she hasnt walked since the last time, but went to mums today and we were encouraging her, she did it several times and I caught it on camera :cheer: Sorry for poor quality, it was on my phone and Ruby is clutching a plastic sieve and a Wilkinsons shopping bag as these seemed to distract her :rotfl: also, excuse my stupid voice, I was just sooooo excited :oops: :cheer:

OMG zoe- im in tears her too reading that thats just wonderful

well done rubes i am so so chuffed here :hug: :hug:

Go Ruby!!! What an absolute treasure she is!!!! Amazing, I bet you & Dh are still beaming......and I bet Ruby can't wait to get up & try again tomorrow!!! What a star :D

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go ruby you clever little girl :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im so pleased for you both isnt it just the most magical thing ever when they do something like that? :hug: :hug:

woohhooooooooooo how ace is that!!!

rhys is walking too!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarw well done Ruby!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

yay ruby! how amazing! shes doing so well and not even a year old yet - what a precious little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back