• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ruby and her pals

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
in our work, there were four of us all pregnant at the same time...we often meet up with babies for lunch, and it was at my house yesterday. Heres Ruby with two of her pals...

ruby257.jpg

l-r Ruby ages 21 weeks, Matthew 26 weeks and Amy 15 weeks

There is another Matthew, born same day as Ruby but he wasnt here yesterday.

Its been so lovely seing them all grow and seing the girls while we are all on maternity leave. We are all going back roughly the same time, so it will be good to have each other for support.

Oh, heres a funny one of Matthew and Ruby...they were so funny staring at each other, grabbing each others faces etc....

Ruby looks like she is saying "Matthew, DONT look at the camera LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ruby260.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl:

aww little ruby looks like a little old woman wringing her hands in the first piccy :lol:

Awww aren't they all adorable! I just love Ruby's expressions she's such a sweetie! :D

Awwwwwwww bless little ruby shes such a cutie pie :hug: xx

Aaaw what a bunch of cuties! I can't beleive how big Ruby's getting now Zoe, time really does fly in doesn't it!

Hi

aww cute looks like they will be good friends
Katrina

budge said:
aww little ruby looks like a little old woman wringing her hands in the first piccy :lol:

She does it all the time, she so reminds me of my dear deceased nan Edith, she did that all the time too!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back