Rubie Nicole Christmas Day Baby!!

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by Kim, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I am the unluckiest person alive and although the chances of the headache coming back were just 5-10%, it came back after 24 hours. I really wanted to avoid another blood patch (where they inect blood into your spine) so have been on complete bed rest for 2 days. Only just felt well enough to get up. If I am like this tomorrow the community midwife is going to refer me back to the hospital. YAY I get to spend Xmas and new year in hospital :(

Rubie is doing brilliantly though so I shouldn't complain, it's just frustrating when I want to do things for her and I can't.

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Yeah oh rushed out and bought it in the sale - bit late though she didn't get it til 27th lol!

3. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm going on a bit now cos the last 3 posts are from me lol!! Anyway, just an update, I woke up this morning feeling fine!! YIPPEE!! I even managed to get out of the house today, I'm sooooo relieved :D :D :D

4. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby!
    Well done!
    Emilia xx

5. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!! She is lovely!!!

Good to hear you feel better :)