Rubbing thighs....

BMadx

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone have any solutions for this?! I hate wearing trousers in this weather and have lots of flowy skirts, but my thighs rub in this heat and its really uncomfortable!

Not really experienced this before, and I guess its down to puttin gon weight, but seeing as that won't be coming off any time soon, any other suggestions would be gratefully accepted!

Many thanks!
Bhav

i used to get this and found talc a great help make sure you wash alot as well as it just where thights sweat and rub not tried the lancane stuff tho but thats what it for

Talc or a squirt of deoderant works for me!

I've been meaning to try the Lancane stuff but couldnt remember the brand name and have clicked to find they offer a free sample so more than happy to try it out. I have a wedding to attend in September and would love to wear a dress to show off my hopefully lovely bump and this would be a god send if it works!! Thanks for the info

I never had this problem last time or this time but iv got chaffing where my knickers sit on my inner thigh and its really sore so iv been using bepanthen but dunno if itd help if its not a sore there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back